Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life@USA

Well the most complicated and the best thing.... is our life..

It shows us so much and teaches us so much....

So many ups and downs and i till date dont know if it was bad or good... If we ever see... in long term we do remember that all sudden bad times were actaully a blessing in disguise.. they taught us valuable lessons.

Regarding my life.. I dont know what should be told and what should be kept secret. It had it's own Ups and downs..Even today, I am confused...

Well to begin with, I had many dreams..... So many will never b fulfilled on time...And many were ful filled. What I do realise is that with passage of time I have become a pessimistic person. I no longer relish the positives in my life...But keep on being bothered by something small insignificant I could not achieve. For eg . I got chance to go for My first abroad Trip , That to USA...Still I was depressed that it wasnt on time and people were not ready to send me.. Man who cares.. I was able to go and others werent.....
Most people feel lonely when they are in a new place... I was in totally new place, infact a different continent altogether, and I never felt alone.. thanks to wonderful friends I have... Y did I not thank my stars for these wonderful people in my life and bother about what my colleagues might think or feel...

how long will office colleagues last.. these friends are for years ... and will stay... jobs may come and go...

I realised in USA how rich indian culture is and how strong relationships are in India. The fact is v take our family for granted, their love for granted... we take loyality of our partner for granted...Come to US..U have Money , independance..but where is the richness of family values? where is love? They sleep together but there is no trust on each other.. man... Nonsens

you may /may not even have both parents taking care of you... Imagine being without single parent for some time in your child hood, here kids have childhood with single parent.

People say that Americans are rude and stuff, but if you observe closely, they are very helping people, only thing is that they need their personal space which people in india will never understand......After all whats life without masala news / gossip :P

There is one thing I love in US : Cheap electronics.. man.. it was really cool.

Most memorable will be :Yes, Phone calls and chats on communicator :)
waise kaam bhe karti thi, par baad main busy ho gayi thi , jab saare free the :P
Achha bhe tha, kuch bura bhe laga...

Waise US k managers bahut understanding hote hai..Had it been any Indian manager, mine vacation would have got cancelled for sure, But she agreed and I had fabulous vacation in US with my cousins.. I saw them after years.... honestly years....

And yes, what nothing could do in india, USA did in few days.. I had to cook food.... Man, m not proud of myself about it either. See, fact is that I stayed vegetarian and veg food options werent that great in areas nearby(walk able)

I do remember cold nights spent alone : watching movies.. I learned how to use torrents :D And these days I am capable of giving KT on same... thanks to Appu :D

No comments: